Saturday, 16 June 2007
I had a blast yesterday! Okays maybe not the training at kallang. Had terrible cramps in the morning and I couldn't run. The freaking rain also made it worse. Waited for Keith to finish his training so I watched the TP riders and had a light-hearted conversation with the NP riders.
Went to meet Ken , Eugenia and Denise and we had a blast!!! Ken carried me on his bike again. YAY! Really reminded me of Olevel days where we had night study every night and he rode me all the way from school to my granny's at night.
It was only after meeting them that I realised how much I actually missed them.
Then I went to sleep over at Clauds and I actually fell asleep while talking to her! Gosh, I'm turining into a pig.


CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D